NiyamaSOL Ashbury Beachcomber Crop Leggings
Tie-dye fabrics and Japanese Shibori prints were the design influence for the Ashbury print. Paying homage to the birthplace of the 1960’s counterculture movement, Haight-Ashbury, the San Francisco mecca of tie-dye shops, historic hippie boutiques, record shops, book stores and overall eclectic awesomeness. The origin of the Hippie counterculture. Sprinkled with metallic silver accents on the waistband because everyone likes to sparkle – especially hippiegypsygirls!
- High or low waistband wearability
- Recycled plastic fabric (84% rpet, 16% spandex)
- 4-way stretch - freedom in every direction
- Luxurious, form fitting and lightweight
- Quick drying - within minutes sweat evaporates
- Moisture wicking - evenly distributes sweat across the surface