NiyamaSOL Baja BeachComber
NiyamaSOL yogis love being outside, they love to travel and they love adventures! Whether they playing in sand, climbing rocks or trying to really hard to surf in the sea, they are happiest in the great outdoors! The Baja print encompasses all that they love about living in Las Vegas and their wanderlusting spirit! Although they are in the desert, they are only minutes away from gorgeous red rocks to climb and the largest reservoir in the United States – lake mead, and only hours away from gorgeous Baja! Cristina, the rock climber, and Allison, the beach bum, infused their outdoor desires in this Baja print. Whether the sky is blue, enveloped in june gloom or speckled with seagulls, they are at home (especially with their head in the clouds). ~ Allison & Cristina.
- Tummy tucking high or low waistband wearability
- Recycled plastic fabric (84% rpet, 16% spandex)
- 4-way stretch - freedom in every direction
- Luxurious, form fitting and lightweight
- Quick drying - within minutes sweat evaporates
- Moisture wicking - evenly distributes sweat across the surface