NiyamaSOL Amelia Endless Leggings
Trailblazer is an understatement when it comes to Amelia Earhart, an American aviation pioneer and best-selling author. She was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. She was also a member of the National Woman’s Party and a supporter of the Equal Rights Amendment. Her disappearance over the Pacific in 1937 continues to spark speculation and fascination about her life and journey to this day. The Amelia print channels her pioneering spirit (and her iconic bomber jacket) with a feminine and masculine combination of houndstooth, tweed, leather and eclectic patches in warm shades of brown.
- High or low waistband wearability
- Recycled plastic fabric (84% rpet, 16% spandex)
- 4-way stretch - freedom in every direction
- Luxurious, form fitting and lightweight
- Quick drying - within minutes sweat evaporates
- Moisture wicking - evenly distributes sweat across the surface