NiyamaSOL Bali Endless Leggings
The ultimate retro surf vibe leggings to take you from studio to beach.
Waimea, also called Kamuela, is unlike any other place on the island of Hawaii. It’s known as paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy) country because of the rolling green pastures that are home to cattle, cowboys and ranches. NiyamaSOL like to think it’s because their male muse, Martin, lived in Waimea for years and they designed this print in honor of their resident guru cowboy yogi. With a sepia-toned Hawaiian print and a bevy of retro surf, hula and tiki cultural references, this Waimea print will make any “haole” feel like a native. The word “ho’onalu” appears on the legging print, which is a Hawaiian mediation word that translates to mean “make like a wave” or “go with flow”, which is exactly what they hope you do in the Waimea leggings.
- High or low waistband wearability
- Recycled plastic fabric (84% rpet, 16% spandex)
- 4-way stretch - freedom in every direction
- Luxurious, form fitting and lightweight
- Quick drying - within minutes sweat evaporates
- Moisture wicking - evenly distributes sweat across the surface