NiyamaSOL- Zandra Beachcomber Crop Leggings
Dame Zandra Rhodes is an eccentric English fashion designer. She, along with Westwood, was one of the new wave of British Designers who put London at the forefront of the International Fashion Scene in the 1970s. Although leopard prints may not be in Rhodes' repertoire of patterns and textures, the inspiration for some of her design elements comes from her love of organic materials, nature and travel. Because her bold designs are known to be dramatic but graceful, bold but feminine, NiyamaSOL decided the combination of black leopard, leopard, leather and plaid spoke to her creative statements in fashion. They admire Rhodes' pioneering spirit in fashion and are obsessed with her hot pink hair and hope they have done the "princess of punk" justice with the leggings that bear her name! Yoga fashion!
- High or low waistband wearability
- Recycled plastic fabric (84% rpet, 16% spandex)
- 4-way stretch - freedom in every direction
- Luxurious, form fitting and lightweight
- Quick drying - within minutes sweat evaporates
- Moisture wicking - evenly distributes sweat across the surface